A Step-by-Step Video Training Course for English Teachers:
Work from Anywhere and Take Control of Your Teaching & Income
Hello, Jack Askew here.
For the last few years, I have been working full-time teaching English online to students from the other side of the world at premium rates.
In addition to that, I also offer services, products, and courses to these learners earning a passive income.
I have built my successful teaching business by offering great lessons, through constantly improving my teaching, and by working with learners who I really connect with.
This course outlines how I and other teachers have done this step-by-step. But before I go on, I want to make sure that we’re on the right page. So let’s start with some questions:
Let’s See if You’re in the Right Place
- Do you want to become an online English teacher working with dedicated learners on a one-to-one basis?
- Do you want to decide who to teach, what to teach, and how much to charge?
- Do you want to be able to teach from anywhere in the world, setting your own schedule?
- Do you want to take control of your future and earn what you are worth? (And constantly offer more value, and therefore, charge more?)
- Do you want your teaching to lead to other opportunities in the future?
If so, I have the perfect course for you.
The Teach English Online Course is a step-by-step video course that shows you how you can become a successful online English teacher.
It shows you how you can offer high-quality lessons, work with learners who you want to work with, and earn a decent income through helping others.
As you know, online learning is exploding right now, and there are so many opportunities for the teacher who wants to make a difference to succeed. And especially for those who want to earn more.
Earn More Online
Contrary to what most people believe, you can earn more by going online. This is because you can specialize in one area, target any learning market in the world, and charge by the value you give (I’ll show you exactly how to do this inside the course).
Starting your own online English teaching business will give you control; control over who you teach, when you teach, what you teach, what you charge, where you live, and your future.
Doing your own thing and teaching your own learners is incredibly liberating and rewarding. And you can do this while earning much more than you do than going abroad.
Does all of this sound exciting to you? If so, read on to find out more about what’s inside this course and how you can get started.
Everything is Covered in This Unique Course
The problem I see with many English teachers or English teachers to be is that they soon run out of opportunities. They realize that the ELT industry isn’t the place to be to keep progressing.
Luckily, I’ve got a solution. And you won’t find anything like this elsewhere.
It is a course that looks at every aspect of starting your own teaching business, created by an online teacher, web designer, and online marketer (more about me later). And it shows you how to maximize your earnings.
The course is membership based, and upon registering, you will get your own login details and lifetime access (this includes all future updates and additions to the course).
The main course – there are various other tutorials – is split up into 6 sections, with 45 video lessons in total. These sections are:
Section 1. Setting the Foundations
This section will set the tone for the course. Here is what you’re going to learn:
- My story of how I created a successful online English teaching business with no prior knowledge of teaching or marketing.
- Why moving online will remove barriers to your earning potential (yes, you can earn MORE online!).
- The number one mistake new teachers make, how to avoid this while also standing out on busy platforms.
- The right mentality to have in relation to your competition (hint: there isn’t any competition).
- What to expect when you first get started, and how to make a successful transition (part-time vs full-time).
- The perfect visual that shows you the key to getting new learners… this will change the way you approach getting paying students.
Section 2. Finding Your English Teaching Niche
- Just offer general lessons to everybody, right? Wrong! You will learn why it’s important to find your own niche (easier than you think).
- I have the perfect example that will show you how specific you need to get with your teaching and what you offer.
- The magic formula that will bring you success (this includes a worksheet to help you along with this).
- TWO videos and more resources on how to choose an English teaching niche that will bring in high paying learners.
- How to spend less time on planning while getting better results (the 80/20 rule in action!)
Section 3. Getting Set Up
- Learn what to include in your lessons to maximize the value you offer and, therefore, your income.
- What tools and resources do I need to teach? It’s all covered here, including many things you probably haven’t thought about that are super important.
- Use Skype, right? Well, it’s not that simple. There are other platforms that offer MUCH more.
- How much should you charge? Get some solid numbers and advice that’s going to get you VERY excited about your earning potential.
- Here’s what to include in your cancellation policy… and how to enforce it in a way that limits refunds in a fair way.
- Should you start a business? I have a great answer to that along with resources you might need.
Section 4. Building a Website that Converts
- You might be thinking that you don’t need a website. Think again. I talk through why a website is so important and the best way to see its overall role in your teaching business.
- Learn what you should call your teaching business and avoid the BIG mistakes when buying your domain name.
- Should you design your site yourself or get someone to do it for you? I lay out five different options (I don’t want you to pay more money than you should!).
- I know how to create websites that convert visitors into paying students. And I pass on this knowledge by telling you exactly what you need to include and where.
- There’s one page that is the most important to your success. Most people leave this out (but you won’t after watching the last video in this section).
Section 5. Getting Students
- Learn how to get students right now with four different methods that work (don’t wait to do this, start filling up your schedule today).
- There’s a quick-start guide to advertising on the platforms that work. The ROI can be INCREDIBLE if you apply my methods.
- The best place to create content is… learn exactly where you should be creating materials to attract more learners.
- Want to bring in lots of free visitors through the search engines? Learn how to do this from an SEO expert.
- Should I use Youtube? Should I promote my blog? Well, you’re going to find out!
- Most teachers ignore the number one way to fill their schedule. Learn this technique and how to do it effectively.
- Most teachers also ignore the number one way to build for the future and build an audience (hint: it’s not Facebook). A video and resource guide shows you how to set this up quickly.
- Follow my technique for trial lessons to ensure that you’re converting potential students into paying students.
Section 6. Overview and Expanding
- Build for the future by implementing the different ways to bring in money through teaching online (it’s not just about one-to-one teaching).
- How to set up group lessons that sell, and what platform is best for this.
- Learn what products you can sell directly from your website, and how you can do this with ZERO knowledge of coding.
- The quickest way to earn more from your students once you start getting booked up.
- An overview of the course and my best advice about becoming a successful teacher.
You are going to save hours of time researching and experimenting what works, and the Teach English Online Course will fast-track you into having a full schedule.
It’s put together so that you know all the options available to you, and so that you can make the right decisions based on your situation.
Whether you are looking to teach part-time or full-time, by the end of the course you will know exactly what you need to do to move forward and become a successful online English teacher (imagine what it’s like to have a full schedule of dedicated online English learners paying for the value you offer).
Running throughout the course are certain themes, and this ensures that you have the right mentality and approach your exciting new adventure in the right way. And everything that you can think of (and more) is covered.
79 Video Lessons in Total
Lesson Summaries and Resources
Under each video, you will find a lesson summary. This helps you digest the information that you have just seen in the video, and also makes it much easier when referencing back to lessons at a future date. Additionally, a lot of the videos come with extra resources and links.
Learn on Any Device at Your Own Pace
Take this course everywhere with you. As there are no time restrictions on this course, you can learn at your own pace. It works perfectly on your desktop, laptop, tablet, or smartphone.
In addition to the main course, you will also find 55 bonus videos that show you how to:
- build a site using WordPress
- use email marketing effectively
- create landing pages that convert
- use video in your business (step-by-step)
- find other teachers to help you grow (mastermind groups)
- create and sell online courses
- use a LinkedIn strategy to land big contracts
There is also something called the “TEOC Roadmap” that will help you set goals, create a plan, and point you in the right direction of the course and community.
All TEOC members get access to the secret community on Facebook. This is where teachers come together and support each other on their journey to becoming a successful online English teacher. Share your successes, failures, and get advice from others. This is priceless.
About Your Instructor
Hello, I’m Jack. I have been teaching English online successfully for several years now. I am also a web designer and online marketer, and I run a successful blog over at Teaching ESL Online.
I have helped many teachers through my blog and mentoring programs build successful online teaching businesses. I created this course because this is the best way that I can help teachers like you succeed in changing lives and earning a good income while doing it. And I LOVE to see other English teachers succeed online.
All my knowledge and experience of starting up a successful online English tutoring business is here in this course. I’m super proud of it and know just how valuable it is to have all this information presented in this way.
I hope to see you on the inside!
Want to See What It’s Like Inside?
Watch this quick one minute video to see what the course is like once you register.
Is this Course for Me?
Do you want to teach from anywhere, have control over who, when, and what you teach, remove any limits to your earning potential, and make a difference? If so, then this course is for you.
Is it a good time to move online?
It’s the perfect time. English learners are moving online and looking for high value lessons. Online tutoring is only going to keep growing. And I would love for you to be a part of this.
How long do I have access for?
After paying the one-time fee below you will get lifetime access. This includes all new videos, updates, resources, and anything else that gets added in the future.
Can I watch the course on my mobile?
The Teach English Online Course can be watched on any device as long as you have internet access.
Will this course show me how to get learners?
That is the focus of the course. It shows you, step-by-step. how to fill your schedule with paying students.
I already have a teaching business: should I buy this course?
It depends. If you’re happy with your schedule, then it might not be necessary (although it will definitely help you take your teaching business to the next level and show you how to earn more). But if you’re struggling to get learners or want to expand, then it will be perfect for you.
Can I apply this course to any type of English teaching?
Yes! There are five videos that talk about specializing in a specific area. You can take this course to teach general English, exam English, English to young learners, or whatever area you want to specialize in.
What Others Say
I decided to take The Teaching English Online Course because I felt I needed guidance on how to create a online English teaching business.
I am about to launch my website soon thanks to Jack´s step by step approach in the course, his explanations have been crystal clear and achievable. Jack has been a fantastic support and has replied to my emails within 12 hours with really helpful tips.
The fun and games start now with the marketing of my website, but I know I’m not alone because I know I have Jack´s continuous support whenever needed.
Many Thanks Jack.
Jack's TEOC course is worth every single penny I paid for it. I've purchased many online courses and Jack's is professional, concise and filled with useful information. I'm now part of a community where I can see what others are doing that's working for them. Although I went into a different field, I have used what I learned in my current online work and refer back to the course or Facebook forum all the time.
I highly recommend this course!
"Jack's comprehensive online course will have you up and running your own online school in no time. His videos cover every aspect of the business of teaching online, and he highlights the most important points at the end of each lesson. If you're serious about firing your boss and working for yourself, or if you just want to supplement your income by teaching online, you have to sign up!"
I have finished your course and although it took me some time, between balancing my in-home English teaching business and life in general, I am thrilled to have completed the TEOC. I learned so much valuable information that would have taken me years to learn had I done this all on my own. Surely, it'll still take time to see what works and what doesn't for me, but at least I'm not going into the online English teaching world blindly.
You're a real class act for being so helpful in a field where some may look at another online teacher as competition.
I'm also grateful that once the course is purchased (and even finished), I can return whenever I need and use the information as a life-long resource.
Hats off to you!
"I am so glad that Jack created this course. It is just what I needed."
"Jack's course is perfect for ESL teachers who want to get started teaching online quickly without wasting time. I wish such a course had been available when I started teaching online!"
Jack's material for Teaching English online has been instrumental on my path to building an online language school. Because I applied his easy-to-follow methods, I now generate enough revenue to support my world travels - and it only took 8 months! If you want to take control of your income, leverage the internet for location independence, and be at the forefront of a burgeoning industry, then you MUST take the 'Teach English Online Course'.
"I'd been following Jack's blog for teaching for almost a year now, and when the Teach English Online Course came out, I was so excited to learn even more about starting a teaching business online. While his blog gives some great tips, the TEOC course really goes into detail and lays out the why-what-hows of teaching online. It was great to be guided by each of the videos and know that I was following in the steps of someone who had already been successful. One of the most valuable parts of the course has been personal mentoring with Jack.
His advice about website design, how to get students for me personally, and networking have been indispensable. Going from working for someone else to working for yourself can be daunting and full of so many life changes, but talking with Jack has eased my mind incredibly. Even though he has been a successful online English teacher and now is at the forefront of teaching other teachers, his advice and attitude are so down-to-earth. While the course itself is definitely worth the time, I highly recommend mentoring as well. Thanks, Jack, for helping guide me from having zero students to having a full week's schedule! I'm excited about my new career path and the flexibility that it gives me."
"As an online teacher who loves what he does, I highly recommend Jack’s course to anyone considering teaching online. Jack provides plenty of valuable information that flows logically and at the correct pace. The course answers the questions which people ought to address before moving online, and obviously Jack offers a lot more information that you won’t be aware of yet. I especially like the Finding a Niche section of the course.
When I first began online teaching, I ventured alone and so thought I would teach English to everyone and anyone… I lost an enormous amount of time and created a workload that I couldn’t manage. Finding a Niche provides invaluable advice that doubles as hindsight, as does the section on Getting Set Up. I’m really pleased to see such a professional course to help teachers move online. For me, it was a career move that gave me back control of my skills, my time and my student relationships. It also made my profession rewarding again. If you’re thinking about online teaching, this course is worth your time."
"No one guides and supports online teachers quite like Jack Askew does. And now he's created a spectacular course to help you get started in this fast-growing field of our profession. Run don't walk to sign up!"
"Just wanted to say I'm making my way through your course and I have to say I'm really enjoying it, well worth the investment. It has been just what I've been looking for clarity and direction. First student booked in for Sunday, really excited."
CASOC has been everything I wished for, and more. I learned everything I needed to sell the courses I already have online - which is exactly what I am doing now! Recommend it highly.
"I took the course in September and I have very very good news... I have a new website and I'm already working full-time online (after 3-4 weeks)! Online teaching has completely changed my life and it is the first time that I really enjoy teaching! It has all happened so fast and I still can't believe it!"
Jack's course is great! 🙂 It gave me a lot of great ideas for starting an online business and improving my delivery of online lessons. I really loved the Facebook group that he created for networking with other online teachers. I made so many great contacts there.
The progress I've made towards becoming a full time online English teacher in such a short time is incredible. I have to say without the guidance I've received from this course, I'm not sure where I'd be. I know that because of it, I have avoided a lot of pitfalls and have been put on the right path to success. A big thanks to Jack for all the effort he's put into creating this very valuable course!
Join Today to Take Control of Your Earning Potential
Let’s have a quick recap of what you’re going to get immediately after signing up:
- The TEOC course. This takes you through how to teach online step-by-step ($697 value)
- 9 mini-courses that dive deeper into the core concepts ($697 value)
- 6 worksheets so that you can apply what you learn $47 value)
- Support from me – ask me anything about the material inside the course (priceless)
- A forum with other online teachers who will support you (priceless)
- Lifetime access and free updates ($97 per year value)
You’re going to materials and support that add up to over $1,500. But that’s not what you’re going to pay.
You can get access to all of this for just 12 payments of $47 (or save $67 by paying in full)!
Whichever plan you choose, you will get instant and lifetime access to everything.
With everything that is included and the way the course is delivered, it will pay for itself many times over, and in many cases, within the first few weeks of getting everything set up.
There is a full 30-day money back guarantee: if you don’t think this course offers amazing value, then let us know and you’ll get a full refund (see our refund policy for full details).
This means that there is no risk.
Choose the option that is best for you and join the ever growing number of online English teachers taking charge of their teaching careers. The time to move online is now.
- TEOC Course (Instant Access)
- 12 monthly installments of only $47
or a one-time payment of $497
- 45 Video Lessons (Main Course)
- 8 Bonus Tutorials
- Resources and Worksheets
- Lifetime access and updates
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
This offers incredible value.
Whichever option you decide to choose, you get instant access to EVERYTHING inside the course for life. And, with a 30-day money back guarantee, you can try the course risk-free!
I’m seeing more teachers take control of their teaching and income by moving online. I would love for you to do the same.
So, choose the option that suits you, enter your details, and you will be inside the course immediately.
I look forward to helping you build a successful online teaching business.